§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data means any data that refers to you specifically, e. g. your name, address, email addresses and user behavior.
(2) The ‘Controller’ according to Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Listan GmbH, Wilhelm-Bergner-Str. 11C, 21509 Glinde, Germany (see Imprint ). You can contact our Data Protection Officer at
Jens Burchardt, LL.M.
Certified Data Protection Officer (TÜV)
c/o SCHLUTIUS Data Privacy & Compliance GmbH
or by writing to our postal address with the addition “The Data Protection Officer.”
(3) When you make contact with us by email or use our contact form we will store the data you enter (your email address, your name and your telephone number) in order to reply to your query. The data you disclose to us in this connection is deleted as soon as it is no longer required, or after a statutory period of retention, as applicable.
(4) When it is necessary to use the services of contracted providers to provide specific features on our website or we wish to use your data for promotional purposes, we will inform you in detail below about the respective processes. We will also specify the fixed criteria for retention periods.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to our use of your personal data:
- Right of access,
- Right to rectification or erasure,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object,
- Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us. For this purpose you can contact the supervisory authority for our company location in Schleswig-Holstein. You will find the address on the internet using the following link:
§ 3 Personal data we collect when you visit our website
(1) When you view our website simply to obtain information, without registering or providing us with further information in any other way, we only collect the personal data your browser transfers to our server. When you view our website we collect the following items of data, which for us to display our website to you are technically necessary and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Article 6 (1) point (f) of the GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (particular page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Volume of data transmitted
- Webpage the request was referred from
- Operating system and web interface
- Browser software language and version.
These items of data are only stored for one week and then automatically deleted, with the exception of the IP address. This we save for a month, in order to investigate in retrospect in cases of a cyber-attack whether our internal systems were compromised.
(2) In addition to the data previously mentioned, when using our website cookies will be stored on your device, provided you consented to this. Cookies are small text files that are stored in a folder on your hard drive assigned by the browser you used and in which certain information is gathered (in this case as determined by us). With cookies it is not possible to execute a program or plant a virus on your device. They simply serve to make our website generally more user friendly and effective.
a) When you use the website, cookies are stored in your computer system. Cookies are text files that are stored in the Internet browser or by the Internet browser in your computer system. When you access a website, a cookie may be stored in your operating system. This cookie contains a string of characters that enables the browser to be uniquely identified when the website is revisited.
b) There are different ways of distinguishing between cookies:
Firstly, a distinction is made between first and third party cookies, depending on where a cookie comes from: First-party cookies are cookies that are set and accessed by the operator of the website as the controller or by a processor commissioned by the operator. Third-party cookies are cookies that are set and accessed by controllers other than the website operator who are not acting as processors on behalf of the website operator.
In addition, a distinction can be made between transient and persistent cookies, depending on the validity period:
Transient cookies (session cookies) are cookies that are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies are cookies that remain stored on your terminal device for a certain period of time after you close the browser.nFurthermore, a distinction can be made between cookies that do not require consent and those that do:
Depending on their function and purpose, the use of certain cookies may require the consent of the user. In this respect, cookies can be differentiated according to whether the user’s consent is required for their use."
c) Your consent is given by means of a “cookie banner”:
Cookies required for the website to function cannot be disabled via the cookie management function of this website. However, you can generally disable these cookies in your browser at any time. Different browsers offer different ways to configure the cookie settings in the browser.
Further detailed information on this can be found, for example, by visiting: https://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/. However, we would like to point out that some functions of the website may not work or may no longer work properly if you generally disable cookies in your browser."
§ 4 Additional functions and facilities of our website
(1) As well as the pure informational use of our website we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. As a rule you these require you to enter further personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned principles of data protection apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers for processing your data. These suppliers are carefully selected and contracted by us, they are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) In addition we may forward your personal data to third parties when promotions, competitions, contract conclusions or similar services are offered by us jointly with partners. You will obtain further information about this where you enter your personal data or below the description of the offer.
(4) When our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA) we will inform you of the implications of this circumstance in the description of our offer.
§ 5 Refusal or withdrawal of your permission for processing your data
(1) If you have given your permission for us to process your data, you can withdraw it at any time. Such a withdrawal influences whether processing of your personal data is permissible once you have notified us.
(2) If we justify the processing of your personal data by weighing interests, you can refuse processing. This is particularly the case when processing is not required to fulfil a contract with you, which we outline along with a description of the function. When exercising such a refusal, we ask you to provide reasons why you do not wish us to process your personal data as we normally do. If your refusal is justified, we will review the current situation and either cease or adjust our data processing, or will provide you with compelling and legitimate grounds for our continuing to do so.
(3) You can of course object to processing of your personal data for purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us of any objections you have to advertising by writing an email to: email@example.com
§ 6 Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website, provided you give your consent, uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses what are known as “cookies”, which are text files that are saved on your device and permit analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is normally transferred to and saved on a Google server in the USA. If this website uses IP anonymization, your IP address is truncated in advance by Google within the Member States of the European Union or other signatories of the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is a full IP address transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate use of the website, to summarize reports about website activity and to provide other services associated with the usage of the website and the internet for the website operator.
(2) The IP address transferred by the browser as a part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data by Google.
(3) You can prevent cookies being saved with the appropriate setting in your browser software; however, please note that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. Furthermore, you can prevent Google collecting and processing the data related to your use of the website recorded by the cookie (incl. your IP address), by downloading and installing a browser plugin that is available using the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp()”. This forces IP addresses to be abbreviated before they are processed, preventing any personal attribution. Insofar as any data could be attributed to a person, such personal data is excluded and deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics in order to analyze the usage of our website and improve it regularly. The statistics we obtain help us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as user. Legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Article 6 (1) point (f) of the GDPR. Use of this tool may involve transfers of personal data to the U.S. or other third countries. To ensure an adequate degree of protection in this case, we have agreed to the validity of EU standard contractual clauses with Intuition Machines, Inc., which provide the legal basis for these kinds of transfers.
(6) Third-party provider details: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001.
Terms and conditions of use: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/us.html
Privacy and terms: https://policies.google.com/?hl=en
(7) This website uses Google Analytics to analyze visitor traffic across devices via a user ID. You can deactivate analysis of your usage across devices in your Google-customer account under “My Data” / “Personal Data”.
§ 7 Google Fonts
Our website uses Google Fonts (formerly Google Web Fonts), a package of fonts provided by Google, for the uniform display of fonts. When you visit the website, your browser loads the required fonts into your browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. This external call causes data to be transmitted to Google. In addition, Google will be notified that our website has been accessed through your IP address. The use of Google Fonts is in the interest of a uniform and appealing presentation of fonts on our website. The legal basis for the use of Google Fonts is art. 6 para. 1 s. 1 lit. GDPR.
If your browser does not support Google Fonts, a default font will be used.
§ 8 Use of hCaptcha
We use the tool ‘hCaptcha’ provided by Intuition Machines, Inc., 350 Alabama St, San Francisco, CA 94110, U.S. on our website. The tool checks whether entries on our website are made by a human or fraudulently through automated machine processing, and is consequently particularly used in relation to forms. The tool uses the following data to ensure that an action is performed by a human and not an automated bot: IP address of the used device, identification data for the used browser and operating system type, date and duration of the visit and user behaviour, e.g. mouse movements or other searches. This process is solely used to protect our website against spam, DDoS attacks and similar automated malicious access.
We use the tool ‘hCaptcha’ on the legal basis of Art. 6(1)(1) lit. f GDPR, namely our legitimate interest in a technically faultless website and its cost-effective design and optimisation.
Use of this tool may involve transfers of personal data to the U.S. or other third countries. To ensure an adequate degree of protection in this case, we have agreed to the validity of EU standard contractual clauses with Intuition Machines, Inc., which provide the legal basis for these kinds of transfers.